Tuesday, October 03, 2006


I'm in missing mode these days...

It's so weird to just all of a sudden realize that you miss a ton of stuff. I think this is the first time that I've actually felt this way. Usually I will miss my family, a friend, food (fuck, yes, you guessed it, I am not eating any crap these days)...hell, maybe I'm low on some weird vitamin or something that's messing with my brain... I wonder if chocolate, fat and just sugar in general are the 3 ingredients to my sanity...

Anyway, on another note, today I heard that rain was coming and it just got me all sad about my injured little devil (yes, the miata :( ). So I got home, took it for a drive (went crazy on the main drag here....60 mph in like 4 seconds....I could see the front of this puppy lifting like mad right before I let go off the clutch). That was pretty cool...it was nice and cold outside and I had the heater on pretty high...the only bitch was to get little bits and pieces of dirt flying out of the vents right into my eyes...that totally sucked...but heck, it got some of the anxiety out of this old body. (Don't even ask..." anxiety"= "another blog I don't want to write").

Then came home and made some crazy cabbage rolls... boiled each nice little leaf one at a time (yes, I do remove them out of the water gently with chopsticks). Filled it with ground turkey cause I'm healthy like that....

Then made myself a rum and coke....I mean DIET coke beyotches!

Ok, this is officially the ADD post so here we go... I was looking at my shrine...I mean liqueur cabinet and realized that the only rum I had left was a half bottle of some Appleton stuff...that brought back some cool memories of first having it in Jamaica and just feeling like that was the best thing ever...being in Jamaica sipping on some rum in Montego Bay after an afternoon of fun climbing Dunn's river falls in Ocho Rios. Still my favorite rum...kinda hard to find around here but not impossible. If you luck out, you can even find one bottle at your local Safeway...but that's if you luck out...


Speaking of booze, yes, I finally got my Choya plum wine. God, I love that shit... The little plums (which I've attempted to get out of the bottle and EAT at a party years ago) are just such a treat...they look better and better as you keep drinking. :)

I also got a MEGA (or I think the technical term is "magnum") bottle of sake from a friend. It's now taken up the main spot on the shrine, waiting for me to invite that friend over to get that good stuff going. Campai!

What else is going on??? Oh, yeah, was talking to my manager and some co-workers today about marketing mailings and doing stuff that's dimensional and not just a static paper card or letter and we were talking about people being freaked out at getting weird things in the mail. Well , the non American here was all about defending the fact that people do like little surprise gifts in the mail...and GUESS WHAT?

I got home and went to get my mail (yes, after my date with the little devil) and got this weird white plastic envelope with something inside...dude, was I freaked or what??? THE ONLY REASON WHY I opened that thing was cause I thought it was a t-shirt from one of my clients...but I was still pretty freaked....it ended up being a bra I had sent a coupon for some time ago (buy one get 2 kinda deal)...PERFECT deal! I dodged laundry for one more day. The sad thing is that I actually thought a fucking bra was a t-shirt...seriously...I don't know what's worst...thinking that my boobs could fill up a t-shirt or thinking I could fit into a t-shirt the size of a bra..One is just plain pathetic and the other "anorexicaly" delusional...I'll go with...yes, another drink, thank you.

Ok, I'm back...cheers...rum and diet coke #2 here... I gotta move to the couch (yes, things are that exciting around here on a Tuesday night) cause my ass is hurting from this chair and my back is acting up again...

Last comment of the night...

I really want this Tony Bennett birthday CD.

cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home